Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lesson 319 I came for the salvation of the world.

Lesson 319

I came for the salvation of the world.

Here is a thought from which all arrogance has been removed, and only truth remains. For arrogance opposes truth. But when there is no arrogance the truth will come immediately, and fill up the space the ego left unoccupied by lies. Only the ego can be limited, and therefore it must seek for aims which are curtailed and limiting. The ego thinks that what one gains, totality must lose. And yet it is the Will of God I learn that what one gains is given unto all.

Father, Your Will is total. And the goal which stems from it shares its totality. What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me? And what but this could be the Will my Self has shared with You?





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-



Lesson 319
"I came for the salvation of the world."

"I came for the salvation of the world" means to me that I came to see everyone's innocence, including my own. Guilt is the ticket into this dream. It comes from believing separation is real. And this world is an image projected from the belief in separation. The ego's purpose for the world is to make separation seem real and keep it in place. Because it is impossible for separation to be real, this is a meaningless purpose.

The only meaningful purpose could be to let go of this illusion and let my mind be returned to full awareness of the Heaven that is my Home. It is God's Will that I be in Heaven and so it is His Will that I return to full awareness of Where I am and that I never left in truth. My true Self shares this Will. Thus my only meaningful goal is to let go of the illusion of separation, which will show me the truth about everyone's innate innocence.

It is arrogant to insist that this world of separation that my body's eyes show me is real because it is the denial of God's Will. Eternal Love, which is all of totality, cannot conceive of loss, lack and death. It is my purpose now to let these false images go and to let go of belief that separation is real. As I awaken to the full recognition that I remain Love as God created me, I become the salvation of the world. That is what I came for in truth. That is how I return Home.


Salvation's message is that I am dreaming a dream and that its content is not true. As I am willing to let go of the arrogance of the ego, the truth is there for me to know and understand.

Behind the ego's false lies is the eternal, changeless Love of God. It is my purpose to return to this awareness. It is my purpose to accept the truth. As I let go of false values, I see that only the truth is real. I want only the truth because it is my true Identity. I came for the salvation of the world. I came to let go of arrogance and receive and give the truth.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-