Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lesson 320 My Father gives all power unto me.

Lesson 320

My Father gives all power unto me.

The Son of God is limitless. There are no limits on his strength, his peace, his joy, nor any attributes his Father gave in his creation. What he wills with his Creator and Redeemer must be done. His holy will can never be denied, because his Father shines upon his mind, and lays before it all the strength and love in earth and Heaven. I am he to whom all this is given. I am he in whom the power of my Father's Will abides.

Your Will can do all things in me, and then extend to all the world as well through me. There is no limit on Your Will. And so all power has been given to Your Son.





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-

Lesson 320
"My Father gives all power unto me."

God is Love and within Love is all power. Love extends Itself, or all power, to all that is. All that is is Love. Love's extension is called Creation. Love's extension is called the Sonship. The Sonship is one; it is not many in reality. So all real power lies in Love's oneness.

As we are willing to open to the truth, we open to all real power. As we are willing to open to the truth, we receive a correction for all our false ideas of what could never be in reality. Letting go of a false sense of power through individuality is our salvation.

Individuality is really weakness. When we think we are separate individuals, we feel vulnerable and experience guilt, fear and loss. Returning to the truth returns the awareness of all real power into our minds. As we open to the truth, we get a taste of God's infinite peace, infinite joy and infinite strength. Love's power lies in Love's oneness. We are part of Love's oneness. "My Father gives all power unto me."

Each day my practice is to open to this power and not deny it. Each day my practice is to accept God's Will for me. Each day my practice is to go one step further in accepting the truth.


"God's Son is limitless." This echo's the same statement made in the "What is the Last Judgment" section that goes with this lesson. As God's Son, we cannot be limited by a body. As we fully accept and recognize our Father as our Source and the Self He created as our Identity, the body ceases to have meaning and it simply fades away.

For most of us the body seems very real. We believe the body's senses give us information about what is really happening. Yet the body is a false image and can only give false information. All that we have perceived through the body's eyes is false. That is why forgiveness is not only possible but inevitable.

God placed in our minds the Source of true perception that is not limited by the body's senses. It is this true perception that will set us free. It is this true perception that shows us that the Son of God is limitless. It teaches us that the Son of God is our Identity.

God's Final Judgment is that all our false images, all our false ideas, could never be real and could have no effect on His Son, the extension of Himself. This is His grace. The terror we seem to have inflicted on ourselves could never happen. As we are willing to bring each false idea to the Holy Spirit and open our minds to His correction, we move toward the full acceptance of God's Will for us. We open to the full acceptance of His limitless peace and limitless joy.

Let me today accept God's gifts by bringing all my thoughts to the Holy Spirit for Him to show me what is real and what is unreal, what is true and what is false. Thus will I recognize that all God's power is given unto me.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-