Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lesson 263 My holy vision sees all things as pure.

Lesson 263

My holy vision sees all things as pure.

Father, Your Mind created all that is, Your Spirit entered into it, Your Love gave life to it. And would I look upon what You created as if it could be made sinful? I would not perceive such dark and fearful images. A madman's dream is hardly fit to be my choice, instead of all the loveliness with which You blessed creation; all its purity, its joy, and its eternal, quiet home in You.

And while we still remain outside the gate of Heaven, let us look on all we see through holy vision and the eyes of Christ. Let all appearances seem pure to us, that we may pass them by in innocence, and walk together to our Father's house as brothers and the holy Sons of God.





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-
-


Lesson 263
"My holy vision sees all things as pure."

Holy Spirit, let me see the innocence that comes with seeing through the eyes of Christ. Let me see the purity of Spirit that lies behind every form of separation in this world. Let me remember the truth that only God's creation is real.

Let me let go of thinking that I am outside of Heaven. Let me let go of insane dreams of separation. Let me release all blame and guilt, sorrow and suffering, pain and death. These thoughts are not worthy of my belief. Help me to let them go. These dreams do not mean anything. Help me let go of making the error real.

Holy Spirit, you know what is best for me on my journey of return to Heaven. You know that I never left. I open my mind to You and follow Your lead. Teach me the simple path of return. The path gets simpler as I pay attention to Your words, to Your insight. I would listen today and be guided to seeing through the eyes of Christ.


This lesson is reminding me to not pay attention to appearances. Appearances are not reality. They are veils over reality that shift and change, depending upon what is projected upon them. They represent the beliefs I hold in my mind as true. Thus appearances are feedback that shows me my beliefs. Any appearance of limitation, lack or loss is simply showing me that I believe in limitation, lack and loss. With the Holy Spirit's help, I can learn to look beyond these appearances to the reality of pure Love everywhere.

If it appears that someone is angry or destructive, my job is to recognize that this does not represent who they are. With this recognition I can step back and let the Holy Spirit in my mind guide my vision so that I might see as Christ sees.

I do not need to love the appearance. I need to love the reality beyond the appearance, for only Love is real. It may be that the appearance is showing that the 'other' person does not believe they are Love.

As I can respond in a way of Love, guided by the Holy Spirit in my mind, I can remember the truth about them. And in that remembering, I teach myself the same lesson. Thus will I learn that I am not a body. I am free. I am still as God created me. This is what Christ vision shows me about me and everyone. My holy vision sees all things as pure.


I appreciate what you wrote above. The line that jumped out at me was, "I do not need to love the appearance. I need to love the reality beyond the appearance..." Someone I love is treating herself in a way that is not loving. I have been sad about this and anxious as well. I was focused on the actions; the appearance. I will keep my focus on the reality beyond the appearance instead, and that will open my mind to Holy Spirit's guidance.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-