Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lesson 215 & 216 I am not a body. I am free.

Lesson 215

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(195) Love is the way I walk in gratitude.

The Holy Spirit is my only Guide. He walks with me in love.
And I give thanks to Him for showing me the way to go.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.




Lesson 216

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.

(196) It can be but myself I crucify.

All that I do I do unto myself. If I attack, I suffer.
But if I forgive, salvation will be given me.

I am not a body. I am free.
For I am still as God created me.






The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-


Lesson 215
Review: "I am not a body. I am free.
I am still as God created me."
"Love is the way I walk in gratitude."

Whenever I identify with the body as what I am, I am insane. But I have a Guide in my mind That will help me when I get lost. For this I am eternally grateful.

This world is a dream I have made up to make separation appear to be real. I need the Holy Spirit to lead me Home. I need a helping Hand when I get lost in thinking the world is real. I am so grateful that the Holy Spirit is always there whenever I open to Its healing Love. To the Holy Spirit there is only one real purpose in this world, and that is to contribute to the awakening of the one Sonship from the dream of separation.

I give thanks to the Holy Spirit for Its patience, wisdom, humor and constant Love. When I give my insane thoughts to Him, He always shines them away. My constant Companion always remembers the truth. He shines a light on all my insane perceptions, if I let Him.


The Holy Spirit is the reminder of God's Love in my mind. While I think I am in this dream world of separation and believe it is real, I need a reminder of the truth. I am grateful that the Holy Spirit is ever present with His message of Love, brought directly from God to me.

God's Love has never ceased and never will. If I feel unloved or unloving, I need the Holy Spirit's gentle reminder that I am still Love, as God created me. To receive His reminder, I must be willing to bring all my unloving, fearful and guilty thoughts to Him. He will guide me to true perception to see that they are based on illusion, so that I can let them go easily, with a quiet sigh of relief, and walk on with Him in Love and gratitude.

Today I will practice once again being mindful of my thoughts and taking each one that does not bring peace to the Holy Spirit. The world I have made has not brought me happiness. I am willing to receive a new perception that guides me out of this mistaken world and into the universe of Light. Only here can lasting happiness be found. On here is where I truly want to be.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.





Lesson 216
Review: "I am not a body. I am free.
I am still as God created me."
"It can be but myself I crucify."

If I see other people as bodies, I am crucifying myself. If I make what their bodies do real, I am crucifying myself. What I make real in others is what I am making real in myself. Making anyone's ego real is denying their true Identity and my true Identity and I will suffer for it. When I do not remember that I am connected with God, at some level I feel lost and alone.

As I do these lessons, I realize that this need not be. I can let my mind be changed. I can learn to consistently see the Spark of God in my brother. This helps me recognize that the same Spark of God is in me. We all have one real life and that is the life we live in God. If I deny this, I am attacking myself and attacking my brother. Letting go of the denial of the truth is forgiveness. It is my one purpose. As I practice forgiveness daily, I am learning how to be truly happy, how to be truly free. "I am not a body, I am free. I am still as God created me."


There is great empowerment in the statement, "All that I do I do unto myself." It puts me fully in charge of my life experience. If I experience suffering, it is because I have attacked. If I experience freedom from judgment, it is because I have forgiven. It is all going on in my own mind and my thoughts are entirely in my control.

At times it doesn't seem that I have control over my thoughts. This is only because I have put the ego thought system in charge and then forgotten that I put it in charge. The entire ego thought system is a system of illusions. It has no power of its own. Illusions can be frightening, but only if I believe they are real. When I remove the belief in its reality, the illusion is simply disregarded.

In my mind it is always my decision what I will believe is real. No one can make that decision for me nor can anyone change my decision for me. But I always have the power to change my mind. My salvation comes with withdrawing belief in illusion. The moment I do that, reality returns to my awareness.

As I practice remembering that the body is not me, that I am still Love as I was created, I open the door to the experience of Heaven -- the peace and joy of the Love of God. So today, with hope and eager anticipation, I practice: "I am not a body. I am free. I am still as God created me." With every repetition I move a step closer to accepting the truth of these statements. I move a step closer to freedom.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-