Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lesson 353 My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today Have but one purpose; to be given Christ To use to bless the world with miracles.

Lesson 353

My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today Have but one purpose; to be given Christ To use to bless the world with miracles.

Father, I give all that is mine today to Christ, to use in any way that best will serve the purpose that I share with Him. Nothing is mine alone, for He and I have joined in purpose. Thus has learning come almost to its appointed end. A while I work with Him to serve His purpose. Then I lose myself in my Identity, and recognize that Christ is but my Self.





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-




Lesson 353
"My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today
Have but one purpose; to be given Christ
To use to bless the world with miracles."

In the late 50's there was a program called, "This Is Your Life." I feel that Jesus, in this lesson, is describing the true purpose of each of our lives. He is telling us in this lesson what our life is all about. He is describing our vocation and what will bring us true happiness. He is describing our ability to serve the oneness as we awaken to oneness.

In this lesson he is being very clear about what our role is in God's plan of awakening. He describes very specifically the purpose that we share and how to do our part. We have no identity other than our Identity in Christ. We have no role other than joining with Jesus to bless the world with miracles.

Our bodies become the vehicle to share the process of awakening that we have accepted for ourselves. We see how happy we are as we receive these daily blessings and we would extend that happiness to others. We do not go Home alone. We gladly join with every brother as we see the Christ in everyone. What life could be more fulfilling than this? I am grateful that this is so.


What a joyous dedication this lesson offers! I think of it as the dedication of a minister of God. And it is a dedication that blesses me because it offers blessing. Recently I saw a wonderful television movie called, "Secret Santa." The core message was that there is great joy and blessing in giving without expectation. Blessing is freely offered because giving is returned as a joyous gift.

As I dedicate my life to the service of the Holy Spirit, to seeing with Christ's vision and hearing the Voice for God all through the day, my life becomes increasingly peaceful and joyous. Judgment falls away. Fear falls away. Guilt falls away. What is revealed is what has always been there -- the Love of my Creator with Its gifts of happiness and peace.

No longer am I buffeted by the winds of changing circumstances and unexpected events, for I remember the Love that is my rock, my foundation, my Self. I remember that changing external circumstances have no effect on me in truth so I remain serene and confident in my Identity as God's Son. I see His Son reflected in everyone I look upon. There are no adversaries there. No one to defend against. All are my loving brothers, part of my Self. Conflict fades away and the quiet assurance of God's Love brings me comfort and rest.

My heart is filled with gratitude that overflows to all my brothers. My heart sings the song of oneness; there is room for no other song. For I would remember that I remain at Home in Heaven, including All That Is in my circle of Love. Today's dedication gives me great blessing as it leads me Home and I "recognize that Christ is but my Self."


I absolutely love that last sentence that says "I lose myself in my Identity." What a glorious place to be lost. No fear, no doubt, just love and joy and freedom. This, my brothers, is God's Will. It took my perception of a long time to realize that, but the rough journey has been worth it.

I've been lost in the world I created for a long time, but this was not what God wanted for me. He sent the Holy Spirit with me to guide me and to catch me when I would fall and, sure enough, I fell many, many times. But my true Identity, the Love of my Heavenly Father calling me back to Him, was more powerful that my illusions of the world and, today, I'm opening my mind to hear Him from the direction which He calls. And because I'm willing to listen, I feel better about myself, my brothers, and my world. I'm beginning to turn my dream into a happy one. I'm beginning to experience being lost in my Identity.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-