Monday, July 6, 2009

Lesson 349 Today I let Christ's vision look upon All things for me and judge them not, but give Each one a miracle of love instead.

Lesson 349

Today I let Christ's vision look upon All things for me and judge them not, but give Each one a miracle of love instead.

So would I liberate all things I see, and give to them the freedom that I seek. For thus do I obey the law of love, and give what I would find and make my own. It will be given me, because I have chosen it as the gift I want to give. Father, Your gifts are mine. Each one that I accept gives me a miracle to give. And giving as I would receive, I learn Your healing miracles belong to me.

Our Father knows our needs. He gives us grace to meet them all. And so we trust in Him to send us miracles to bless the world, and heal our minds as we return to Him.




The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-



Lesson 349
"Today I let Christ's vision look upon
All things for me and judge them not, but give
Each one a miracle of love instead."

If I am to awaken to the truth, I must be willing to see through the eyes of Christ. I must be willing to accept and not judge what Christ's vision shows me. God has given me the gift of Christ's vision. Today I must make it my highest priority to accept God's gift. It is Christ's vision that gives me the miracles that heal my mind. It is Christ's vision that shows me the truth.

In this world, everyone is busy with shopping for gifts for their friends and family. The biggest gift of all that we could ever receive is Christ's vision, which is the gift that comes from God.

Today let me be humble enough not to judge Christ's vision, but to accept it with gratitude. As I am willing to accept Christ's vision, I receive a steady flow of gifts of miracles of changed perception. Christ's vision shows me the face of Christ in every brother. Christ's vision shows me the truth. Today I would be willing to receive the truth and give the truth. It is the greatest gift I could ever receive or ever give. This gift heals all artificial values and returns me Home where I belong.


Christ's vision sees only innocence because it knows only innocence. Christ's vision is a holy perception that leads beyond perception. There is no need for vision in Heaven, for what is one has no "other" to see. But in this world where we believe there is something to perceive, we need a vision that will lead us to the recognition of our unity instead of maintaining the illusion of separation. This is the gift of Christ's vision.

Christ's vision disregards the forms we look upon and sees only the Love that unites us all. When we join with Christ's vision, we bring the gift of Love to all we look upon. Perhaps there is a brother who has lost awareness of the Light of Love he is. Christ's vision sees it for him and offers it to him as a gift of remembrance. If he believes himself unworthy of the gift, he may not accept it, but the gift is held for him to be received when he is willing.

It is not my job to judge whether or not a gift will be accepted and offer it only to those who will accept. It is my job to let Christ vision in me offer the gift of Love equally to all. It is not my job to decide the form in which the gift of Love is given. It is my job to follow the lead of the Holy Spirit, Who alone knows the form that will most effectively carry His healing message.

I open my heart to the gift of Love by opening my heart to everyone and everything with equanimity, recognizing what is the same in all. As I open my heart, I feel the joy of recognition, for I recognize the Love in me that is in all my brothers. The Light we share dances in celebration of our unity, for in the recognition of our oneness, we remember our Home.

Today I will give the gift of recognition that Christ's vision shows me. It is the miracle of Love. And I give thanks for the opportunity to give this gift and receive its blessing.


For a long time I didn't understand what it meant to have Christ vision. I thought it meant that I had to see my chosen image of Christ on my supervisor instead of her own face, or my mom's face had to be different, or the guy on the freeway. Then I would evaluate my spiritual progress when I couldn't see those images.

Today I realize that anything I see with my physical eyes is an illusion; it is these physical eyes that cause me to see my supervisor different, my mom different, etc. To have Christ vision is to liberate everything I see and make no judgment period, no matter how they different they look to me, no matter how I perceive the person or situation; that's an ego trick.

It's taken me many years to realize that I don't know what's best for me; I don't know what my needs are, but my Father does know and today I trust Him. I trust that all people and all situations in my life today are here to teach me a lesson and the lessons are those that I need to learn to be free of the judgments I have made. My Father has given me the gift of grace and trusts me to trust Him. Thank you, Father.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-