Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lesson 326 I am forever an Effect of God.

Lesson 326

I am forever an Effect of God.

Father, I was created in Your Mind, a holy Thought that never left its home. I am forever Your Effect, and You forever and forever are my Cause. As You created me I have remained. Where You established me I still abide. And all Your attributes abide in me, because it is Your Will to have a Son so like his Cause that Cause and Its Effect are indistinguishable. Let me know that I am an Effect of God, and so I have the power to create like You. And as it is in Heaven, so on earth. Your plan I follow here, and at the end I know that You will gather Your effects into the tranquil Heaven of Your Love, where earth will vanish, and all separate thoughts unite in glory as the Son of God.

Let us today behold earth disappear, at first transformed, and then, forgiven, fade entirely into God's holy Will.





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-



Lesson 326
"I am forever an Effect of God."

As I go through my day, let me remember that "I am forever an Effect of God." This thought reminds me that I am still as God created me. Nothing has changed. Illusions of individuality cannot change the Truth of what we all are.

I open my mind to the Holy Spirit today and ask that the Light of Truth shine away all the false ideas I have been holding on to. I am willing to follow God's plan of awakening. I am willing to let my mind be healed today. Let me apply this remembering to every circumstance I encounter in the dream today. I choose to let today be a day of mind healing. I choose to remember that "I am forever an Effect of God." I choose to be happy instead of right.


The world is transformed when forgiveness is complete, when all illusions have been let go. This transformed world is seen for an instant and then disappears as we awaken in the Heaven that is our Home. Once again we see that forgiveness is the key to release from insane dreams of separation, suffering, pain, loss and death.

The Holy Spirit eagerly awaits our gifts of fear and guilt, judgment and grievances. To Him they are gifts, because when we turn them over to Him, He can exchange them with the gift of Christ's vision, of peace and happiness and Love. This is His purpose. Our gifts of judgment, guilt and fear He recognizes as illusions and thus to Him their only purpose is that they are an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to give us His blessing in return. He is a Friend indeed. He takes our gifts of pain and transforms them with His Love to gifts of blessing.

Today I dedicate to practicing giving all my thoughts to Him so that I may receive His blessings, which shine on me and show me my Self. His blessings reveal the truth in me and all my brothers. And so I gladly give my gifts of illusions and receive the truth. Thus I will remember, "I am forever an Effect of God."

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-