Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lesson 303 The holy Christ is born in me today.

Lesson 303

The holy Christ is born in me today.

Watch with me, angels, watch with me today. Let all God's holy Thoughts surround me, and be still with me while Heaven's Son is born. Let earthly sounds be quiet, and the sights to which I am accustomed disappear. Let Christ be welcomed where He is at home. And let Him hear the sounds He understands, and see but sights that show His Father's Love. Let Him no longer be a stranger here, for He is born again in me today.

Your Son is welcome, Father. He has come to save me from the evil self I made. He is the Self that You have given me. He is but what I really am in truth. He is the Son You love above all things. He is my Self as You created me. It is not Christ that can be crucified. Safe in Your Arms let me receive Your Son.





The Following is Forwarded from Pathwaysoflight.org


-



Lesson 303
"The holy Christ is born in me today."

Let me welcome my true Identity today. Let me open my mind to God's gifts of peace, joy and Love. Let me recognize the truth today. Let me give my true Identity a chance. Let me open to the Light of Truth, Who will shine away all the belief in separation still residing in my mind. Let my mind be transformed today.

Let God's Thoughts fill my mind. Let me extend God's Love and see God's Love behind every barrier to Love. Let me rest in God's Sanity. Let me remember the truth that there is only one Self behind every form of separation I see today. Let me practice waking up to the truth today. Let the holy Christ be born in me today.


As I identify with my Self, the Son as God created Him, the holy Christ is born in me. The birth of Christ in me is simply the recognition of my Self as God created me, along with all my brothers. The more I accept this, the more peace I experience. There is less conflict because I recognize more and more that we all share the same interest.

We all want to extend Love, for that is our nature. There is no conflict in that. Everyone, without exception, wants the peace of God, no matter what their behavior. This is because we all want to remember our Self and be What we were created to be. To do this, we must let go of the barriers that hide our Self from us. It is we who hold those barriers in place and it is we who must let them go. That is why forgiveness is central to the Course's teaching. Forgiveness removes the barriers to Love's presence. Forgiveness allows the holy Christ to be born in me today.

©2003, Pathways of Light, Inc. http://pathwaysoflight.org You may freely share copies of this page with your friends, provided all copies include this notice.
-
-